The Nursing Program offers the opportunity to earn an Associate of Science Degree in Nursing, in preparation for the licensing exam, The National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN® exam) to become a Registered Nurse.
The associate degree nursing program at Lakes Region Community College (澳门威利斯人娱乐官方网址) meets the state education requirements for a Registered Nurse license in the state of New Hampshire. Lakes Region Community College has not determined if the associate degree nursing program at Lakes Region Community College meets the state education requirements in any other state, any U.S. Territory, or the District of Columbia. Contact the state regulatory agency for nursing in any other state for which this information is needed.
The Associate Degree Nursing Program is approved by the New Hampshire Board of Nursing (NHBON). Upon satisfactory completion of the program, the graduate is eligible to apply to the New Hampshire Board of Nursing (NHBON) and Pearson VUE NCLEX Candidate Services for the NCLEX-RN. The New Hampshire Board of Nursing’s licensing regulations may restrict candidates who have been involved in civil or criminal legal proceedings. Questions about licensing restrictions should be addressed to the New Hampshire Board of Nursing, 7 Eagle Square, Concord, NH 03301.
The Associate nursing program at Lakes Region Community College located in Laconia, New Hampshire is accredited by the:
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400 Atlanta, GA 30326
(404) 975 – 5000
The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the Associate nursing program is Continuing Accreditation.
View the public information disclosed by the ACEN regarding this program at http://www.acenursing.us/accreditedprograms/programSearch.htm
The mission of the Lakes Region Community College Associate Degree Nursing Program is to prepare compassionate health care professionals whose practice is holistic, scientifically based, and technically competent. The mission is to provide all students with a quality education that affords each graduate the opportunity to enter the healthcare profession in their community and pursue a Bachelor of Science degree
Graduates of the 澳门威利斯人娱乐官方网址 nursing program will be prepared to achieve the following Student Learning Outcomes:
- Deliver safe, legal, and ethical patient-centered care to the culturally and developmentally diverse patients using the nursing process
- Practice collaboratively throughout the healthcare system on a multi-professional healthcare team to achieve shared goals using principles of communication, leadership, and management
- Support a culture of continuous evidence-based quality improvement by using data to monitor outcomes and identify and report actual or potential problems
- Use health care system resources and technology to coordinate and deliver individual and/or population-focused care that is safe, effective, and efficient
- Demonstrate professional accountability using legal, ethical, and regulatory guidelines
- Participate in activities that contribute to life-long learning
Nursing Program Outcomes
Class of 2021
Class of 2022
Class of 2023
澳门威利斯人娱乐官方网址 NCLEX RN first time pass rate
NH NCLEX RN first time pass rate
National NCLEX RN first time pass rate
4 Semester Completion Rate (100%)
6 Semester Completion Rate (150%)