It is possible to get financial aid for courses taken at one of our other System Community Colleges as long a funding is available. This will be determined by the Financial Aid Office at your “home” school.

Follow these 3 easy steps:

  1. Print a blank Consortium agreement below
  2. Student must complete all required sections to include CRN#; Course Name; # Credits and Cost
  3. Present the completed form to either your Advisor or Vice President of Academic Affairs
  4. Submit completed and approved Consortium Agreement to the Financial aid Office for processing

Students need to register for the course at the HOST institution. The Consortium Agreement will be faxed to the HOST institution by the Financial Aid Office.

Remember: It is the student’s responsibility to monitor this process and to verify their registration at the HOST institution.